Terms May Change
Copyright and Proprietary Rights
CMHA Edmonton authorizes you to view, copy and print documents published by us on this website for non-commercial use within your home or organization only. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy of these documents shall retain all copyright and proprietary rights and notices contained at the bottom of each page.
You may not use, reuse, repost, distribute, modify, or transmit any information for any commercial purpose or for public use without prior written permission. Prior written permission must be obtained from CMHA Edmonton: Attn: [NTD: Insert Department] #300, 10010-105 Street NW, Edmonton, AB 5J 1C4
Other product and company names mentioned herein may be subject to trademarks and/or
service marks of their respective owners.
The information on this website is provided “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WRITTEN OR ORAL, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY AND NONINFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
CMHA Edmonton (and our representative officers, directors, employees and representatives) shall not under any circumstances be liable to you or any other party for any damages of any kind, including, special, incidental, indirect or direct, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from use of OR RELIANCE ON the information presented on this website, loss of profits or revenues or costs of replacement goods, even when informed in advance of the possibility of such damages. Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using and accessing the website.
You release CMHA Edmonton and its officers, directors, employees and representatives from all claims, actions, liabilities and damages of any kind relating to or arising from your access to and use of (or your inability to access and use) the website or its content.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this website. However, CMHA Edmonton assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information. CMHA Edmonton may make improvements and/or changes to this website at any time without notice.
Information on this website is not intended to provide specific technical, personal, legal, business, or other advice for your individual circumstances.
Any sites that are linked to or from our website are not under our control, and you access them at your own risk. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for these linked sites or their contents. We provide all such links for your convenience only; they are not an endorsement or referral by us.
Following is the CMHA Edmonton statement concerning privacy issues on our website. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact us.
- We respect your personal privacy.
- We do not automatically gather any personal information such as your name, phone number, e-mail or address. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, through contacting us via e-mail, by asking to be added to an Information Network or to receive electronic newsletters or other information.
- Any personal information you provide to us will not be sold to any third party. We use software that receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our website. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals contacting our site. The information is used to improve the content of this site and is not shared with other organizations.
- We do not regularly use “cookies” to track how our visitors use the site. Whenever we enable “cookies” to facilitate our transactions, we will first inform you.
- If you choose to participate in an on-line forum or discussion group or join an Information Network or similar list, we may ask you to volunteer personal information such as your name and e-mail address for the purposes of effective administration of the forum or discussion group. We will not disclose this information to anyone outside of CMHA Edmonton without your prior consent.
Security and Viruses
E-mail communications between you and us may not be secure, and we suggest that you encrypt all e-mail to increase the security of your communications with us. Due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us will be free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers, and your use of our Site demonstrates your assumption of this risk.
You agree that jurisdiction and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to the website will be in the Alberta courts.